When Lou Reed recorded Velvet Underground’s now iconic LP in ’66, he was wearing jeans not dissimilar to the Lou Slim. It’s only fitting, then, that Neuw would name them after the legendary musician. Unlike the undone finish of raw selvedge, this pair is treated with heavy stone washing to achieve an authentic worn-in finish (with the comfort to match). Premium in quality, they’ll hold up at a gig as well as weekend brunch (what?).
- Neuw stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed button-fly fastening at front
- Slim-fit, straight, mid-rise, faded wash and whiskering, tonal stitching, belt loops, five pockets, branded hardware, branded leather patch at back waistband, v-shaped yoke at back
- 76% cotton, 22% polyester, 2% elastane
- Machine wash
- Size 32: rise 10", inside leg 31", leg opening 13"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 32
NEUW Lou slim-fit straight jeans 362-3000979-N33182 RXSGYNZ